Monday, January 12, 2009

The Abbreviated Adventures of Mogey & Smush Volume XXVI

"Let me paint a little picture for you," Mogey said to Smush one brilliantly sunny day in round about the Winter Solstice. "Let's say you were taking a nap on the beach when a deadly Jamaican Viper--the deadliest of all snakes mind you--came slithering out of the water and looked at you like you were a bologna and cheese sammich. What would you do?"

"That's an easy one," Smush replied, chuckling at the absurdity of the question. "I'd take out my sawed-off and blow the little fella's head to kingdom come."

"What if you didn't have your sawed-off with you at the time?" Mogey queried.

"At the beach?" Smush said. "That's a little unrealistic. I always bring my sawed-off to the beach, just in case that sea monster who stole your shorts shows up again."

No comments:

Post a Comment