Monday, October 18, 2010

The Abbreviated Adventures of Mogey & Smush Volume 436

One evening, Mogey and Smush were getting themselves ready for the big sock hop. The sock hop was just about the only social event all year in Turtsborough (apart from the annual cow patty stacking contest) so anyone worth his salt would be there (along with some folks who were only worth their paprika).

"Hurry up, Mogey!" Smush shouted up the stairs. "I told Miss Shoefly I'd meet her at the gymnasium doors at seven!"

"I'm coming!" Mogey replied, bounding down the stairs two at a time, and presenting himself with a grin. "What do you think?"

Smush took in Mogey's chosen outfit of a frayed tank top and camouflage shorts for a moment before heaving a great sigh.

"I thought we agreed not to dress up!" Smush exclaimed, plucking at Mogey's tank top. "Now I'll have to go change," he grumbled, stomping upstairs angrily.

No comments:

Post a Comment