Friday, October 8, 2010

The Abbreviated Adventures of Mogey & Smush Volume 430

Mogey and Smush were walking through the woods one day (in the not-so-merry-month of November) when Mogey announced that he was taking a nap.

"I'm taking a nap," he announced. "This patch of moss looks extremely comfortable."

"Are you sure you want to lie down on that moss?" Smush replied. "I'm all for naps but you're going to get awfully dirty. You could always just--"

"Oh, look at me, I'm fancypants Smush," Mogey mocked. "I'm fraidy-scared of sitting on the ground."

"That's not it, Mogey," Smush protested.

"I need to go back to my emperor-sized bed to do any napping," Mogey continued. "It's too dirty out in the woods."

"Mogey, you're still wearing a tuxedo from your gala this afternoon," Smush retorted. "And I just so happen to have two hammocks in my backback, but I don't suppose you'd be interested in one of those, would you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment