Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Abbreviated Adventures of Mogey & Smush Volume 399

One day, Mogey and Smush were out and about when they came upon the Peddling Peddler, a gentleman famous for selling his wares from the back of a rusty old tricycle.

"Baubles, doo-dads, or trinkets, guv'ners?" the Peddling Peddler said.

"You've got trinkets?" Mogey asked. "What flavor?"

"I'm not sure I understand you, guv'ner," the Peddling Peddler replied.

"Just plain, eh?" Mogey responded. "Well have you at least got jelly or cheese or something to put on them? I love those little shredded wheat bundles of savory goodness."

"Ah, I believe you're referring to triscuits, sir," the Peddling Peddler said. "The trinkets I've got are necklaces and bracelets and the like."

"Jewelry made out of crackers, you say?" Mogey said thoughtfully. "I've never heard of such a thing, but it sounds delicious."

No comments:

Post a Comment