Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Abbreviated Adventures of Mogey & Smush Volume 384

One cool, calm, and collected winter's morning, Mogey and Smush paid a visit to their great uncle and benefactor, Lord Kensingtonburroughs. It was Lord Kensingtonburroughs who supported their voracious eating habits, continually failing farms, and legendary pool parties, and so Mogey and Smush thought it only right to stop in and see him from time to time.

"...and then Smush bellyflopped right onto a school of swordfish!" Mogey was saying. "You should've been there, Lord Kensingtonburroughs."

"Please, dear nephew," Lord Kensingtonburroughs replied. "Call me by my first name: Juan. Now, who'd like some coffee?"

"Thanks, Uncle Juan," Smush said. "I wouldn't say no to a cup of black coffee."

"Me too, Uncle Juan, me too!" Mogey exclaimed. "But I take my coffee polychromatic."

"Polychromatic?" Lord Kensingtonburroughs asked."I'm not sure I'm familiar with that style."

"Oh, it's very easy to prepare," Mogey said. "You just take a cup of black coffee and add two generous scoops of gummy bears."

No comments:

Post a Comment