Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Abbreviated Adventures of Mogey & Smush Volume 574

"Do you think anything at Patty's will require a sharp knife to eat?" Mogey asked Smush as the two pals scrambled about the house, getting ready for their favorite dinner of the year: 2-for-1 Night at Patty's Pantry & All-You-Can-Eat Buffet.

"I don't think so," Smush replied. "Why do you ask?"

"I want to make sure I bring the right tools for the job, don't I?"

"Hold on," Smush persisted. "You're bringing your own utensils to Patty's Pantry now? Why?"

"Well the utensils they give you are just so small," Mogey said, hefting an enormous fork and spoon intended for serving salads. "The only way to get your money's worth is to bring a real man's silverware. You don't think I'll need a spork as well, do you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment