Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Abbreviated Adventures of Mogey & Smush Volume 571

"What are you wearing for pajamas these days, Smush?" Mogey asked one day while he was eating teddy grahams, a food that always put him in a philosophical mood.

"During these winter months I usually wear my flannel nightshirt," Smush replied. "And on particularly cold nights I sometimes throw on one of the sheepskin adult diapers Crazy Aunt Nellie gave us last Christmas. What about you?"

"I'm sort of in transition. I used to always wear matching pajamas, but I've been experimenting with a new invention I call 'Mogeywear.' It's like a connected pajama bottom and top with no waistband, so you're freedom of movement is incredible!"

"That's already been invented, Mogey," Smush interjected. "They're called footy pajamas."

"Oh there are no feet on Mogeywear," Mogey replied with just a teensy bit of contempt in his voice. "I keep my feet bare when I go to bed, just in case I have to roundhouse kick an intruder without giving him a black eye."

No comments:

Post a Comment