Monday, March 19, 2012

The Abbreviated Adventures of Mogey & Smush Volume 593

"Smush, Smush! I've got to ask you something!" Mogey hollered, running into the barn at such a clip that he scared Giacomo, Smush's favorite llama, into a sneezing fit. And for those who have never seen a llama sneeze, just know that it is not a pretty picture.

"Yes, Mogey? What is it?" said Smush, who was milking the cows. Mogey took so long catching his breath that Smush milked four additional cows while his pal was bent over, wheezing.

"Some gents at the factory told me that I was smoking my pipe all wrong!" Mogey said finally. "They said I didn't put the right stuff in there - what do you pack into the bowl of your pipe?"

"Pipe tobacco."

"Ugh - that's what they were smoking too! How do you do it, Smushster? That tobacco is disgusting."

"Well, what do you smoke out of your pipe?"

"I don't smoke anything!" Mogey exclaimed. "I just cram a fresh-baked chocolate chip cookie into it and inhale the scent."

1 comment:

  1. You merely glance over this fact but one of the biggest events in Money and Smash history may have occurred in this episode: Smash was actually doing some legitimate work! Mind you Money has yet to lift a real finger. I am impressed by Smash's leadership and visionary ways. He should win the workmanship award.

    ReplyDelete