Monday, January 3, 2011

The Abbreviated Adventures of Mogey & Smush Volume 481

One roly poly afternoon, Mogey and Smush climbed the roly poly cliffs of Roly Polia. When they reached the top, Mogey and Smush found themselves strangely not winded.

"I don't understand it, Smush," Mogey said. "I lose my breath climbing from the regular pantry up to the cookie pantry!"

"As do I," Smush replied, "and I feel strangely svelte. My tummy is only protruding seven or eight inches out from my pants."

"Isn't that squirrel over there eating a cheesy gordita crunch?" Mogey said, pointing at a squirrel reclining in a nearby tree. "Compared to him we seem like downright health enthusiasts!"

"Truly this Roly Polia is a magical place," Smush murmered, staring around in wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment