Monday, December 20, 2010

The Abbreviated Adventures of Mogey & Smush Volume 475

On a cold winter's night, Mogey and Smush were preparing to go carolling. Smush had gotten everything ready: a thermos of hot chocolate, a book of traditional Christmas songs, and a festive bullwhip to keep the reindeer in line. Now he was just waiting for Mogey to hurry up and get dressed.

Just when Smush was about to give up and start in on the cocoa himself, Mogey came barrelling downstairs dressed in his holiday finest.

"Say, Mogey, is that a scarf?" Smush asked.

"Isn't it lovely?" Mogey replied proudly. "I never thought of myself as much of a scarf fellow, but it's actually quite comfortable."

"You know scarves are meant to be worn around the neck, right?" Smush said.

"So I've heard," Mogey answered. "But I prefer wrapping it around my arm - that way I can wear my sleeveless t-shirts all year round!"

No comments:

Post a Comment