Monday, February 8, 2010

The Abbreviated Adventures of Mogey & Smush Volume CCLXXX

"It's an outrage, I say! A travesty!" Mogey yelled as he stomped angrily about the house. "What mockery of a society allows an establishment like McGinty's Chicken and Pickles to give me only two packets of ranch dressing along with my 20-piece chicken nuggets? Two! What kind of world are we living in? Two packets isn't enough in which to dip a single, solitary nugget, let alone 20! It's preposterous, I say! It's, it's...."

"I'm going to stop you right there, Mogey," Smush interjected. "Your face is literally covered in ice cream. I mean ear to ear. Did you go swimming in cookies n' cream? Or what?"

"I got some soft serve in a baseball helmet and forgot my spoon," Mogey said. "But that's really beside the point."

No comments:

Post a Comment