Monday, November 22, 2010

The Abbreviated Adventures of Mogey & Smush Volume 459

"Mogey, what are you doing?" Smush asked as he came upon his pal wearing a green bandanna and rummaging through the icebox.

"Today, I am not Mogey," Mogey replied. "I am Brock O'Lee, veggie-wielding action hero!"

"You are?" Smush said, rolling his eyes. "So what do you do, exactly?"

"I use vegetables to fight crime!" Mogey answered proudly. "For instance, I might take this tomato here, and throw it into the eyes of a bank-robbing villain."

"That's all well and good," Smush remarked, "but a tomato is a fruit, not a vegetable."

"Ah," Mogey replied, "right you are. Well then perhaps I would fashion a club out of this cucumber..."

"Sorry Mogey," Smush chimed in, "but cucumbers are fruits as well."

"Then maybe I'd use a pepper to--"

"Fruit!" Smush interrupted.

"Darn it..." Mogey muttered. "Isn't anything a vegetable? Or will Brock O'Lee have to fight crime weaponless?"

No comments:

Post a Comment