Thursday, August 6, 2026

The Abbreviated Adventures of Mogey & Smush: 2026 Edition - Episode 30

Mogey and Smush descended the grand staircase at Casino Vulgaire, dressed to the nines (as in the #9 cheeseburger combo meal) and looking like snacks (as in a king size bag of nacho cheesier doritos).

"What's your game this evening?" Smush inquired, his manner as sophisticated as a cartoon owl.

"Funny you should ask," Mogey replied. "I've been crunching the numbers, and I believe there's one table at Casino Vulgaire where the odds are not in the house's favor."

"How delightfully economic," said Smush. "Is it blackjack? Craps? Roulette?"

"Guess again, Smushy." 

"Don't tell me..."

"That's right," Mogey proclaimed, "once again it's Go Fish where we'll take this gambling den for all it's worth." 

"I keep telling you that they don't play for money at the Go Fish table," Smush grumbled. "It's just there to keep kids occupied!"

"And THAT," Mogey stated, "is why they'll never see us coming."

No comments:

Post a Comment