Thursday, September 16, 2021

The Abbreviated Adventures of Mogey & Smush: Quarantine Episode 5

"Smush...?" said Mogey, disconcertedly, "what is the spatula doing in the flyswatter drawer?"

"I've been looking for that everywhere!" Smush exclaimed while he stylishly flipped a nanner'n'nutter butter flapjack. "But I found a solution."

"What is that in your hand?" Mogey asked.

"I'll tell you what it's not," Smush replied, brandishing a batter-flecked flyswatter, "it's not a device as limited as that old spatula. With this, I can flip and swat at the same time, almost like I'm some sort of..."

"I swear," said Mogey, "if you say 'elite multitasker' in that evil robot voice I'm going to switch your body butter and your regular butter again."

"ELITE MULTITASKER!" Smush interrupted as he flipped another flapjack and then swatted Horatio MacPamplemousse, Mosquito Burglar, in one fluid motion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment